Did you know that several famous temples which are most often visited by the pilgrims, such as Tirupati Balaji temple in Andhra Pradesh, Pashupatinath temple in Nepal, and Shri Ram temple in Mauritius have Shree Yantra in some or the other form at the temple premises? Not only this, there are several Shree Yantra shape temples built all over the world. This is because Shree Yantra is one of the most powerful and auspicious Yantras to attract overall prosperity. The word Shree Yantra means Yantra (abode tool or instrument) of Shree (Rajrajeshwari Maa Lalitha Tripur Sundari or the great goddess Lakshmi). Therefore, Shree Yantra is known as the instrument of Goddess Lakshmi or wealth, both spiritual and material wealth. No wonder, several shastras refer to it as King of Yantras.
Shree Yantra has a mythological connection with Goddess Lakshmi. It is believed that, Shree Yantra is Goddess Lakshmi’s beloved yantra. It is a pure emitter of cosmic energy and transforms the negative energies of its surroundings into positive energies and brings harmony.
According to American Scientist Dr. Patrick Flanagan, the energy of
a perfect Shree Yantra is 70 times more than an equivalent
A 23km long natural Shree Yantra seen over a dried-up lake-bed in Oregon is considered to be one of the reasons behind the wealth and progress achieved by the USA.
Let us have a look at the various benefits of Shree Yantra –
According to ancient Shastras, scientific studies and actual experiences of people, Shree Yantra helps in bringing in a host of benefits to our lives.
– Prosperity and Fame – Shree Yantra is the Yantra of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity. She manifests herself at the place where Shree Yantra is placed and worshipped and thus brings in prosperity and fame to our lives.
– Good Luck – Shree Yantra is a symbol with several triangles forming a shape of a star, which according to Jewish Geometry, has always been proven to fetch good luck and fortune.
– Success, Peace, and Happiness – Shree Yantra improves the aura of a person and creates a more vibrant energetic field around the body – such positivity promotes greater level of success, peace and happiness in life.
– Relaxation and Healing – Shree Yantra, with its powerful structure and high energy, create a very positive influence on the human mind, physiology, and consciousness and bring relaxation and amplifies the process of healing.
– Spiritual Attainment – Shree Yantra is a divine tool to help us experience higher spiritual vibrations. It leads to overall improvement of our minds and concentration.
– Vastu Defects Removal – By attracting cosmic energies from the universe and releasing those in its surrounding areas, Shree Yantra removes negativity and nullifies Vastu defects. It has the powers to rectify the defects without the need of any dismantling of the physical structure of the house, office, factory or wherever it is kept.
According to Rudrayamal Granth – Punya of hundred Yagyas,
sixteen Maha Daan and holy bath in 15 million Tirthas (holy place) is
gained just by seeing Shree Yantra with love and devotion.
There are a lot of benefits of Shree Yantra as described above and many more as mentioned in various ancient shastras. But there are several options available in the market for purchasing the Shree Yantra however, you must look for the right Yantra to get the best possible results. In the upcoming post, we will describe the key virtues one MUST look at while purchasing the Shree Yantra. Stay tuned!